[iyonix-support] Re: Integra 2Gb memory stick

  • From: Xavier Tardy <xatardy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 07 Aug 2008 17:10:44 +0200

Gavin Wraith a écrit :
I have been given a 2Gb Integra memory stick. When I insert it
into a USB port an icon appears. When I click the icon it says
"Please insert disk UDISK2" and will not open. Use with a PC
reveals that its title is UDISK2. It carries some software that
will zip with encryption which I could dispense with. Is
reformatting it on the PC likely to make it readable on
the Iyonix?
Hello.

Yes it should work.
It seems you've got some software on it, like on the Sony Vault series, where they pretended to sell you 1 Gb keys,
which were in fact 768 Mb ones, with a compactor.
If you get rid of it, you'll get the 'real' space back.

Kind regards,
Xavier.

---
To alter your preferences or leave the group, visit //www.freelists.org/list/iyonix-support