[iyonix-support] Re: Alt-select rename does not always work

  • From: Chris <smart1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 04 Jul 2006 14:11:43 +0100

In article <4e4123cbb1lists-nospam@xxxxxxxxx>,
   Paul Vigay <lists-nospam@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> In article <907d1f414e.rik-mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
>    Rik Griffin <rik.griffin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Not in my case. The icon's name does change to a writable icon,
> > but when return is pressed after typing the new name, the display
> > reverts to the original name.

> I can confirm this occurring here. It's definitely reverted to the
> original name as I've spotted it occurring a few times.

> I've never really regarded it annoying enough to report, but I can
> confirm the effect.

Yes, I see it occasionally. There is nothing obvious that provokes
the behaviour, and it is not an important bug. I have even copied the
'offending' file into a different directory, where it can be renamed
using ALT-Select, while the original still steadfastly refuses to
cooperate!

      Chris...

--
Chris Johnson