Re: what is SucureNAT ?

  • From: balasaheb ware <balaware@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2003 23:03:34 -0800 (PST)

Hello

I am new to this list

I have some querries.Earliear I had checkpoint with me as Firewall .Recently I
installed ISA Server .Some of the fact which I still not clear are as under.

What is the difference between clent set and destination set?

For me both sounds same .

Also in checkpoint I use to NAT a ip addresses by giving the public Ip address
of it into a node ,whereas I could not find anything of that  sort in ISA .Also
what is SecureNAT .Has it antthing to do with NAT?

I request you to assist me in knowing these .

Regards

C.Piyush