From: "balasaheb ware" <balaware@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, February 17, 2003 01:49
Subject: [isalist] Re: what is SucureNAT ?

http://www.ISAserver.org

Dear Joseph
OK .I will put it in this way.
I have a windows 2000 server working as FTP Server on LAN .The LAN IP
address of this server  is 172.16.69.20 and I want this server to be NATed
so that while moving out of the firewall box,it's IP Address will be
202.75.X.Y  .Where exactly in ISA Server will I have to do the mapping
(NATTing )  of ip addresses  for this server ?Can you please inform me .
Also will in this scenario SecureNAT client will come in picture ?

 "Joseph G. Mojica" <jmojica@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}w\:*
{behavior:url(#default#VML);}.shape
{behavior:url(#default#VML);}st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }http://ww
w.ISAserver.org

Actually, the only thing you need to do to make a client a secureNAT client
is to point its default gateway to the IP of the ISA Server and that's it.
I'm sorry but I'm not familiar with Checkpoint. I would recommend a visit of
the org's website for tons of articles that could possibly give you further
details and of course, the books of Dr. Tom Shinders. His books have guided
me through my dark times with our ISA box.

Regards

JM