RE: Web proxy or Firewall Client (to be or not to be)

  • From: "Lesky Alfonso M." <leskyam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 02:00:37 -0500

Hi, thaks for your time.

Yes, the clients are logged onto the domain, I have reviewed the logs, no
just Web proxy logs, the Firewall logs too.

Look at the Firewall log when a client request a FTP site:

192.168.60.2    -       -       06:52:04        -       169.158.1.20    21
        21      TCP     Connect 13301   -       S&C A Sitios ONAT
192.168.60.2    -       -       06:52:04        -       169.158.1.20    21
        21      TCP     Connect 13301   -       S&C A Sitios ONAT

Why with older vertions of IE I haven't problem with this?

Note.
One more data: RAS Clients can navegate FTP Sites.