RE: need help

  • From: "Andrew English" <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2005 09:28:09 -0500

Belal,

ISA 2004 does not work with two external internet connections. You can
however buy a third party add-on for ISA which will allows you to have
multiple internet connections. Have a look at RainConnect it will set
you back about $3,000 USD, otherwise you will have to look at getting a
dual WAN router.

Andrew