RE: Windows 2003

  • From: "Jack Spradling" <jack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 13:16:47 -0500

Free Standing Version

<http://www.promise.com/product/product_detail_eng.asp?productId=90&familyId=6>
http://www.promise.com/product/product_detail_eng.asp?productId=90&familyId=6

Yes, I am using the above product and LOVE it.. ;)  It comes empty of drives
for about $1600, I added WD 80 gig drives and Love it. I have one hot spare in
a RAID 5 set for a total of 480 gig, and if you where to bump it to 100 gig
drives you would see a nice 600 gig set. I have been very happy with the
performance.

Here is a link for the rack mount model:
http://www.promise.com/product/product_detail_eng.asp?productId=91
<http://www.promise.com/product/product_detail_eng.asp?productId=91&familyId=6>
&familyId=6

Jack Spradling
IT Manager
+200 Michael Angelo Way, Austin, TX 78728
: <mailto:jack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> jack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ICQ 218803 <http://icq.com/wwp?Uin=218803>