Re: Strange Magic post SP1a

  • From: David Kusner <davek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 09:01:50 +0200

Hi Tom

So are you saying in not so many words that the "re-release" of SP1 is not
better than the first attempt?

I have decided to take a back set on the SP1 for a while to see what the
other users have to say. At Present my ISA is about 98% stable, so I do not
want to rock the boat like I did the first time I installed SP1 and SMPT
stopped working!

Regards

David Kusner