500 Internal Server Error !

  • From: "Mahdi" <mahdi_shirazi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 23:48:46 -0700

hi all

I have an ISA server with secureNAT clients.
ISA connects to internet with dial up (primery route) when a user requests
a web page . the dial up connection was established correctly but I recive
this message in clients internet explorer:

500 Internal Server Error - ISA Server dial-out connection failed. The
administrator should manually dial the specified phonebook entry to
determine if the number can be reached. (12207)
Internet Security and Acceleration Server

please help me
tanks.
mehdi