Remote Access of PC that is behind ISA

  • From: "Kelli" <kirwin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 May 2003 14:22:14 -0600

Hi All,
I'm not sure if this is the proper forum for this question but here goes.
I am relatively new at working with networks.  I am sort of learning on
the job.  We have a relatively simple network behind an ISA Server.  We
have static external IPs as we host our Website and also maintain our own
Exchange Server.  Here is my problem.   My boss wants everyone to be able
to access their PCs from home and other places via the Internet.  What is
the best way to do this when they are all behind ISA?  We have Timbuktu.

Thanks,
Kelli