REPOST: Have internal client computer appear to internet on specific IP

  • From: "Dave Morrow" <morrowd@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2003 21:44:55 -0400

Hi all,  I am not sure I know exactly how to do this, so I'll ask here
for clarification.

I have a server, on my LAN which I need to appear as a specific IP
address when it connects to the internet.  The public IP address is
bound to the external NIC of the ISAServer for publishing the server on
the net for inbound connections.  I've found that outbound connections
from this server are not the same and need to make them so. Do I do this
with the "Outgoing Web Requests" settings?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.