From: Mark Strangways [mailto:strangconst@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, August 07, 2003 9:37 PM
To: [ISAserver.org Discussion List]
Subject: [isalist] RE: HELP !!!

From: "John Tolmachoff (Lists)" <johnlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, August 07, 2003 9:29 PM

http://www.ISAserver.org

What is your DNS setup?
- Simple DNS server on the ISA machine (yes yes I know)
How are the clients setup?
- to use the internal dns server to resolve local names and to forward
to my ISP servers for the rest.
- I hope that is the answer you where after ?
How is the Internal DNS Server setup?
- to resolve local names and forward the rest.

What are the DC of the domain using for DNS?
- No DC's it's a small network, with one server doing file / print
serving and ISA firewalling.

If you need any further answers I can let youin using TS and you can
look around, up to you. I don't have any sensitive info back on there
yet.

Thanks,

 Mark

Leading Network Software Directory: http://www.serverfiles.com No.1
Exchange Server Resource Site: http://www.msexchange.org Windows
Security Resource Site: http://www.windowsecurity.com/ Network Security
Library: http://www.secinf.net/ Windows 2000/NT Fax Solutions:
http://www.ntfaxfaq.com
$subst('Email.Unsub')

Confidentiality Notice:
This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of

Confidentiality Notice:
Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you
are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and