RE: REPOST: Have internal client computer appear to internet on specific IP

  • From: "Joe Pochedley" <JoePochedley@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2003 09:46:04 -0400

Here is the answer to your question (link will wrap):

http://www.isaserver.org/tutorials/You_Cannot_Control_the_Source_IP_Addr
ess_on_the_External_Interface_of_the_ISA_Server.html

A brief summary of the above article as it pertains to your question:

"From all I can tell, it is impossible to control what IP address on the
external interface of the ISA is used as the source address for specific
servers on the internal network."

Joe Pochedley
Weiler's Law - Nothing is impossible for the man who doesn't have to do
it himself.