Re: Publishing Q

  • From: "Mike Carlson" <domitianx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 09:17:52 -0600

I only have 1 external IP. Do I need to disable the Incoming Web
Requests on that IP? If so, how do I do that?

Thanks,

********************
Mike Carlson
http://www.domitianx.com
domitianx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Master Of The Spoon People
Keeper Of None
********************

http://www.ISAserver.org

I am having a problem that I cant figure out.

I set up a Server Publishing Rule for Port 80 to forward any request to
an internal IP on my WWW box. I deleted all the Web Publishing Rules.

Now I am getting this error:

403 Forbidden - The server denies the specified Uniform Resource Locator
(URL). Contact the server administrator. (12202) Internet Security and
Acceleration Server

Any ideas?

Thanks,

$subst('Email.Unsub')