Protocol rules for streaming mp3 audio

  • From: Warren Cundy <warrenc@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ISAserver. org Discussion List (E-mail)" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 09:09:06 -0800

Hi guys,

I'm having trouble setting up a rule to properly allow streaming audio (from
www.digitallyimported.com).  They have "firewall" options for some channels
that seem to stream over port 80, but I can't get some of the others to
work.  As far as I can tell, they use other ports (like 8006, 8030), but
simply opening those up doesn't seem to work.. does anybody know anything
about these?  They don't have much documentation on the site unfortunately.

On the same note, are there any pages like this one:

http://www.pirnie.org/isaserver/app-ports.shtml

That show how to get more applications working through ISA?  I thought there
was another one around, they're really useful. :)

Thanks

-Warren