Re: Protocol rules for streaming mp3 audio

  • From: smedeiro@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 07:18:02 -0800

I believe ICQ uses TCP ports 1027, 1029, 1032.

|--------+-------------------------------->
|        |          "leroux ludovic"      |
|        |          <leroux_ludovic@netcou|
|        |          rrier.com>            |
|        |                                |
|        |          01/29/2002 07:33 AM   |
|        |          Please respond to     |
|        |          "[ISAserver.org       |
|        |          Discussion List]"     |

  |      To:     "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  |
  |      cc:
  |
  |      Subject:     [isalist] Re: Protocol rules for streaming mp3 audio

http://www.ISAserver.org

does someone know which ports in and out are used with ICQ?

$subst('Email.Unsub')