RE: Installing caching only with SBS

  • From: "Paul Nuernberger" <pen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 16:48:16 -0600

MessageYou cannot *LEGALLY* install the components of SBS on different
physical servers, period.  It is (at least theoretically) possible to do so,
but it violates the license agreement packaged with the software.

Believe me, I have been after MS for over a year on this particular issue
and they do not seem willing to budge (so far).

Paul Nuernberger
Manager
Baron Computers