RE: PLEASE ANSWER just to see if you receive my mails

  • From: "Chris Patterson" <cpatterson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 17:30:15 -0500

I see you message.  And I have been getting the same thing myself.  It
appears that one of the addresses on the list is forwarding it to
anothermailbox which has these limits.  The "<Listmanager-" thing may be
tacked on by the forwarder.  Who knows.

Chris Patterson
Network Administrator
Axiom Systems Inc.