ISA and OWA

  • From: "Pat Shalley" <PShalley@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2001 08:24:14 +1200

I know this should be posted at a more suitable discussion group, but the ISA
one being more productive and going hand in hand with OWA, I was wondering
whether anyone can point me to a solution and step by step instruction how to
customize the logon page for OWA, so the company page would show rather than
just the windows login.  Any help would be greatly appreciated, Thankyou

Pat

Disclaimer:  This mail was content checked for malicious code or viruses by
Mail essentials. Mail essentials for Exchange/SMTP is an email security,
content checking & anti-virus gateway that removes all types of email-borne
threats before they can affect email users. For more information please visit
www.gfi.com