RE: ISA and OWA

  • From: "Lippman, Michael" <Michael.Lippman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2001 08:38:37 -0400

There is a page in your OWA folder that is called logon.asp.  You can
customize this page to your needs.  You can also customize the logoff.asp
page as well.  As far as setting up OWA you basically just need to publish
the web server that OWA resides on.  Since it's on port 80 you shouldn't
have to create any additional rules.  When you publish the server create a
destination set with the address of the webserver that OWA resides.  Under
the action tab you then redirect traffic to the internal IP address of the
web server with OWA.  Check the box "Send original host header . . . ."

That should do it.  This is mostly from memory.  I know there are some
technet articles out there.

Hope this helps.

MRL