RE: HELP !!!

  • From: "Mark Strangways" <strangconst@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2003 21:36:55 -0400

----- Original Message -----
From: "John Tolmachoff (Lists)" <johnlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, August 07, 2003 9:29 PM
Subject: [isalist] RE: HELP !!!

http://www.ISAserver.org

What is your DNS setup?
- Simple DNS server on the ISA machine (yes yes I know)
How are the clients setup?
- to use the internal dns server to resolve local names and to forward to my
ISP servers for the rest.
- I hope that is the answer you where after ?
How is the Internal DNS Server setup?
- to resolve local names and forward the rest.

What are the DC of the domain using for DNS?
- No DC's it's a small network, with one server doing file / print serving
and ISA firewalling.

If you need any further answers I can let youin using TS and you can look
around, up to you.
I don't have any sensitive info back on there yet.

Thanks,

 Mark