[isalist] Re: Error 502 in browsed site

  • From: "Mayo, Bill" <bemayo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 13:05:52 -0500

Thanks for the reply, Tom.  I found and attempted to follow the info at
http://blogs.technet.com/isablog/archive/2006/09/25/why-do-i-need-a-deny
-rule-to-make-an-allow-rule-for-a-custom-protocol-work-correctly.aspx.
Unfortunately, it isn't working for me.  What I am seeing with that in
effect is that it seems to skip over the first allow rule with the
CustomHTTP, and then blocks the traffic on the deny rule.  As far as I
can tell, my custom protocol is identical to the built-in HTTP, with the
exception that the filter isn't there.

I have also tried adding the site to the direct access tab, but that
hasn't helped either.

Any further suggestions are welcomed!
Bill Mayo