[isalist] Re: Error 502 in browsed site

  • From: "Paul Laudenslager" <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 21:55:49 -0500

I had a similar problem with a "unsupported header" problem about two years
ago.

In fact, from what I recall, I never was able to resolve the issue.  I ended
up building a new ISA Server from scratch and it worked fine.

I agree with the thought that it was the site causing the problem.  However,
after making a bunch of changes on a production server that didn't fix it,
left me feeling a bit leery about its stability.

Therefore, I started from scratch with a new one - and behold, the problem
was resolved.

Sorry I wasn't of much help. but good luck none the same. J

-Paul