[isalist] Re: Error 502 in browsed site

  • From: "Mayo, Bill" <bemayo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 13:28:38 -0500

Jim, I have a network capture, and I have isolated it down to the
packets that are sent after the logon request (and where it fails).  I
do see an HTTP payload on 2 packets that says "httpcontenttype = ".  The
latter of these is the last packet sent by the server.  Does that
clarify anything, or is there something else I should be looking for?

Bill Mayo