RE: AW: logging to a database - anyone do it?

  • From: Cosman Peter <peter.cosman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 09:12:34 +0100

We have logging to a database enabled since september 2001. This works fine
but the problem is that a lot of reporting software doesn't work with ODBC
logging (only textfiles).
Our database is now about 50 GB.

BTSpider from burstek should be possible but we haven't got this software
working (also due to a lack of support from burstek).

Cosman Peter, System Administrator
A.Z. St.-Jan Brugge
Ruddershove 10
8000 Brugge