Re: AW: logging to a database - anyone do it?

  • From: "Mario" <netwerkbeheerder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 06:34:50 +0100

Can't help It.
 I use it to with SQL but I use the MOM.

I love it

Mario

-----Original Message-----
From: Ian Sterling [mailto:i_sterling@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: donderdag 24 januari 2002 21:10
To: [ISAserver.org Discussion List]
Subject: [isalist] Re: AW: logging to a database - anyone do it?

http://www.ISAserver.org

OK, do you have any pointers to information about setting this kind of
thing up?  I have a SQL 2000 server running, and would love to look at
reports using something other than browsing through text files.  This
sounds like just the thing.

Thanks,

Ian Sterling

On 1/23/02 1:00 AM, "Krause, Martin" <MKrause@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
http://www.ISAserver.org

hi alexander , i run a sql server database behind isa and call them via
asp . i have no problems

martin