RE: 403 Forbidden

  • From: "Ball, Dan" <DBall@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2005 07:46:36 -0500

I had some similar problems with a domain laptop on the Internet (not
connected to the Intranet like it usually was) getting a 500 error when
using OWA.

Not sure if it is the same case with you, but found my domain to be
specified as a zone under IE, so while it could access any other web
page under IIS on the same server, it would give a 500 error for OWA.  I
removed that zone entry and it started working again.