RE: 403 Forbidden

  • From: "Doige, Clayton" <clayton.doige@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2005 10:56:35 -0000

I did some more tweaking, won't bore you with the details, but I have
now got the ISA Server passing web requests through (I had to remove the
entries from the paths tab and specify the path in the url)

So I see the requests being passed when I watch the log, but the page
comes up with:

Error Code: 500 Internal Server Error. The data area passed to a system
call is too small. (122)

The last part of the message, according to what I have found on Google
and MS could be because the url is too long, which would be weird since
it is an IIS generated url to get to the owa start page, or it could be
a whole bunch of other completely unrelated things, such as username and
password using international characters, had me laughing anyways.

Any thoughts on just why IIS would be chucking this error at me?

Cheers

Clayton Doige
IT Project Manager
CME Development Corporation