RE: 403 Forbidden

  • From: "Doige, Clayton" <clayton.doige@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 12:50:52 +0100

I finally got back to this to have a play, and took out the /tsweb
setting on the paths tab and bang, it works. So, this will also apply on
my Exchange rules, which get those paths put in automatically with the
wizard.

So I guess what I need to know is how to configure the paths tab
correctly so that the ISA Server will pass the correct info through to
the web server?

Clayton Doige
IT Project Manager
CME Development Corporation