[interfacekit] Re: BTextView bug

  • From: "DarkWyrm" <bpmagic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: interfacekit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 21:55:08 -0500 EST

> I don't want to disappoint you, but you can just use Haiku interface
> elements under current BeOS when you link against them (via
> libhaiku.so) :-)
> But keep on the good work :-))

> Maybe you misunderstand here. I'm talking about Haiku BTextView only
> which i linked into input_server to show this window
>
> It seems there is a placement problem, the blue zone isn't placed as
> expected : very near to the text displayed.
I figured that you were linking against BTextView, but when you
referred to font rendering, I started to wonder if you were using our
own BFont and the server. Looks to me more like some BFont object isn't
causing the text to be antialiased. I agree -- the layout is a bit
wonky. Terminology can be so confusing sometimes. ;^)

--DW