[infotech] Re: Infotech Feedback

  • From: "Terry Clasper" <Terry.Clasper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <infotech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 11:20:10 -0000

Hello Flor.
This is a very interesting question and one which currently I don't know the
answer to.
Also though I like the idea of perhaps using a short podcast to keep people
informed etc.
Thanks for your contribution to this interesting feedback thread!

Terry Clasper.

T&T Consultancy Ltd
Advantage House
Trentham Business Quarter
Bellringer Road, Trentham, Stoke-on-Trent
Staffordshire, ST4 8GB

Registered in England No. 4098268

===========================
Main Switchboard :  01782 644141
Omni Assistive Technology Service Desk : 01782 645130
Fax :  01782 645135
EMail : terry.clasper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web site:  www.tandt-consultancy.com

confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the intended
recipient you are hereby notified that you must not use, disclose, distribute,
copy, print or rely on this e-mail's content. If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify the sender immediately and then delete the email and
any attachments from your system. T&T Consultancy Ltd have made strenuous
efforts to ensure that emails and any attachments generated by its staff are
free from viruses. However, it cannot accept any responsibility for any viruses
which are transmitted. We therefore recommend you scan all received e-mail
messages.
Registered in England No. 4098268

 Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail