[infotech] Re: feedback re infotech

  • From: "Terry Clasper" <Terry.Clasper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <infotech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 11:17:18 -0000

Hi tony.

You are absolutely correct and I think alongside the other ideas
concerning keeping subscribers informed etc we can create a situation
here where everyone knows the status of the magazine, and where on
average that time gap can be achieved.

Thanks again for your and everyone elses comments certainly we'll pull
them all together and address the general view in the next issue.

Terry Clasper.

T&T Consultancy Ltd

Advantage House

Trentham Business Quarter

Bellringer Road, Trentham, Stoke-on-Trent

Staffordshire, ST4 8GB

Registered in England No. 4098268

===========================

Main Switchboard :  01782 644141

Omni Assistive Technology Service Desk : 01782 645130

Fax :  01782 645135

EMail : terry.clasper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Web site:  www.tandt-consultancy.com <http://www.tandt-consultancy.com/>

confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the intended
recipient you are hereby notified that you must not use, disclose,
distribute, copy, print or rely on this e-mail's content. If you are not
the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and then
delete the email and any attachments from your system. T&T Consultancy
Ltd have made strenuous efforts to ensure that emails and any
attachments generated by its staff are free from viruses. However, it
cannot accept any responsibility for any viruses which are transmitted.
We therefore recommend you scan all received e-mail messages.

Registered in England No. 4098268