[infotech] Re: Infotech Feedback

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <infotech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2009 19:18:43 -0000

Hi.

How about allowing people to contribute by providing their own reviews akin to
main menu or rather how main menu used to be?  This could include reviews about
the latest software, accessible games and devices etc as well as professional
content provided by the likes of both terry and Brian?

All the best, Ibrahim.