[infoage-xmas] Re: Volunteer help from NJNG

  • From: Aqualieb@xxxxxxx
  • To: infoage-xmas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2011 14:13:02 -0500 (EST)

In a message dated 11/9/2011 1:37:56 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
fred-carl@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Hello  Dan and listers,

Excellent!  Our challenge is to have  lots of stuff on hand for Nov 22.
As to writing up the request, a  good approach is to highlite Dan's vision
for Santa's Workshop and how it can  be used year after year.  We will have to
make a "sponsored by NJNG"  sign.  Dan L has estimates of the costs and a
list of materials.  If  Dan L has files with the screen shots of the Disney
films, we can write the  request in minutes.

This might be a good time to  "paint' additional front porch.  Again, if
they are anything like past  volunteer days they just fly throught work and do
a great job.

Thank  you,
Fred

Dan,

You're heading this gig. You've already spoken to Kathy, so I think you're
already in sync with her and NJNG. If you could bang something together,
Fred  and I can review it. We'll give you whatever else we can and you're good
to  go.

Dan L.