[infoage-xmas] Re: Volunteer help from NJNG

  • From: "Fred Carl" <fred-carl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: infoage-xmas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2011 13:37:53 -0500

Hello Dan and listers,

Excellent! Our challenge is to have lots of stuff on hand for Nov 22. As to writing up the request, a good approach is to highlite Dan's vision for Santa's Workshop and how it can be used year after year. We will have to make a "sponsored by NJNG" sign. Dan L has estimates of the costs and a list of materials. If Dan L has files with the screen shots of the Disney films, we can write the request in minutes.
  This might be a good time to "paint' additional front porch.  Again, if they
are anything like past volunteer days they just fly throught work and do a great job.

Thank you,
Fred