[infoage-xmas] Volunteer help from NJNG

  • From: Dan Wobser <dwobser@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: infoage-xmas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2011 11:24:56 -0500

I just spoke to Kathy O'Connell from NJNG.  She's the Manager of Customer
Advocacy and Volunteerism there, and has helped InfoAge in the past.

She is eager to help us with our Holiday Event.  What we've identified from
our conversation is:

- She is going to ask people at NJNG if they have holiday decorations to
donate.
- We set up a date of Tuesday Nov 22, 4-7pm, for a volunteer crew to come
out and decorate.
- Funding: We can write a formal request for seed funds to cover costs with
building the Santa's Workshop set, etc.

I we think of other ways for them to help, we can let them know.

Fred:  We need to write a request for money.  Do we have any previous
request that we've written for them, that we could use as a template?  Do
you want me to write it or you?

-Dan Wobser