[igniteball] Meeting

  • From: Jacinta Kingdon <jacintakingdon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: igniteball@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2010 11:00:12 +0800

Yay, tickets and posters have been distributed between clubs so the fun
stuff begins!

It is probably a good idea for someone from each club to meet regularly
(perhaps weekly?) to keep everyone up to date on what is going on. So I
propose to meet late next week, probably Thursday or Friday.

I am available at these times:
Thursday 11-12
Thursday 2-4
Friday 9-10
Friday 11-12

Please let me know your availability so I can try organise the best time for
most. It's really only a catch up meeting I think and should take much
longer than 15 minutes unless we have other things to discuss.

Jacinta