[igniteball] Re: Meeting

  • From: Samantha Cobb <samanthacobb90@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <igniteball@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2010 21:29:12 +0930

Jacqui and I will both be there for 1.30 at the Basement Cafe. We can tell you
more about PRSC membership list then and we can confirm the time to meet with
the AV supplier also.

Cheers!

Samantha Cobb
Committee Member
Curtin Public Relations Student Chapter

m: 0438 951 531 | e: samanthacobb90@xxxxxxxxxxx

Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2010 09:15:58 +0800
Subject: [igniteball] Re: Meeting
From: jacintakingdon@xxxxxxxxx
To: igniteball@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Is 1:30PM this Wednesday at Basement Cafe ok? Whoever can make it anyway.
Remember we also have the meeting with Reece Wheadon next week regarding the
ball grants.

EBC/Simon, is the membership list all good to go?
PRSC, is your issue sorted, membership list good to go also?

Cover letter and budget I'll put together before next Wednesday to take to
Reece.

Oh yeh, Joseph invited us to come along to their AV supplier so we can check
out lighting arrangements and such. Should do that really soon. I'm available
Friday afternoon August 20... Is anyone else?

On Mon, Aug 9, 2010 at 1:53 PM, Nicola Kingdon <nicola.k@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Yea I can also meet you on Wednesday when you're at the Basement Cafe

Nicola

Date: Sun, 8 Aug 2010 17:50:42 +0800
From: jacintakingdon@xxxxxxxxx
To: igniteball@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Nicola just informed me she can't actually make anytime time a Thursday or
Friday. Trish, can you? If not, maybe a Wednesday? I'd be free 10-12 and 4-4:30
on a Wednesday. I'll be on ticket selling duty between 12-2 near Basement Cafe
so I can't leave there but you could meet me there.

On Thu, Aug 5, 2010 at 9:44 PM, Jacqui Roberts <robertsj89@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I can't make it as I am working both days.

Jacqui Roberts
Treasurer

Curtin Public Relations Student Chapter

m: 0400 730 757 | e: robertsj89@xxxxxxxxxxx