[igniteball] Re: Meeting

  • From: "Nicola Kingdon" <nicola.k@xxxxxxx>
  • To: igniteball@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 09 Aug 2010 07:53:53 +0200

Yea I can also meet you on Wednesday when you're at the Basement Cafe

Nicola

 Date: Sun, 8 Aug 2010 17:50:42 +0800
From:  jacintakingdon@xxxxxxxxx
To:  igniteball@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Nicola just informed me she can't actually make anytime time a Thursday or
Friday. Trish, can you? If not, maybe a Wednesday? I'd be free 10-12 and 4-4:30
on a Wednesday. I'll be on ticket selling duty between 12-2 near Basement Cafe
so I can't leave there but you could meet me there.

On Thu, Aug 5, 2010 at 9:44 PM, Jacqui Roberts < robertsj89@xxxxxxxxxxx > wrote:

I can't make it as I am working both days.

Jacqui Roberts
Treasurer
Curtin Public Relations Student Chapter

m: 0400 730 757 | e:  robertsj89@xxxxxxxxxxx