[igniteball] Re: Meeting

  • From: Shannon Hansen <girl_in_red_xo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <igniteball@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2011 10:11:53 +0800

Hey guys, roster hasn't come out so can't do doodle yet but will ASAP :)

Subject: [igniteball] Re: Meeting
From: nicola.k@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2011 13:41:14 +0800
To: igniteball@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

No point in me doing it; im away from mondy for two weeks sorry. Ill talk to
our vice pres and see if he is free once a date is set if thats ok. Otherwise
hopefully shannon can go

On 26/07/2011, at 10:23, Timothy Ey <timothy.ey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

http://www.doodle.com/wawbrcek64x287sw#table

Doodle it up, you know the drill. We will need myself, Jacinta, Daniel, and one
at least from the other clubs.

Probably want this meeting next weeks, so doodle quickly.

Tim