[PCB_FORUM] Re: change net to vcc pin

  • From: "Cheryl Johnson" <cheryl.johnson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 10:56:45 -0700

It depends on what you are trying to accomplish.  If you want to tie this
internal VCC to some other signal EVERYWHERE in your schematic, take a VCC
and tie it to a +5V (or whatever) power symbol.

If you don't want all VCC's tied, but just for that part - go into the
symbol (right click, edit part) and change it there (this won't change the
library, just your local copy).
(see attached)

If you want to tie that pin to "something else and specific" like perhaps an
inductor, then you need to make the pin visible and hook it up.
Good luck.

Sincerely,

Cheryl Johnson, C.I.D.+

Manager

ExcelStor US Office, Engineering Services

Email: cheryl.johnson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tel: (303) 684-7291

Fax: (303) 684-7268

Mobile: (303) 809-5815