[PCB_FORUM] Re: (Quick place by page)

  • From: "Schwartz, Jerome" <jschwa01@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 09:36:03 -0400

I use place by page a lot. It works all the time.
One thing to look for is the page.map file. When schematic
pages are copied from other schematic or numbered differently,
the page.map file shows the order you really want them in.
So in the case of place by page you might seem the page number 5
on your schematic and try to place by page all components on page 5.
In reality these parts are on page 22 according to the page.map file.

 Regards,
      Jerry Schwartz, CID+
      IPC Advanced Certified Designer
     "May The Schwartz Be With You."

Designer 3
Harris Corporation GCSD              Voice (321)-727-5474
P.O. Box 37, MS 1/3232               Pager (321)-690-9797
Melbourne, FL 32902-0037
mailto:Jerome.Schwartz@xxxxxxxxxx
http://www.harris.com
NOTE: IF SOMETHING I SAY CAN BE TAKEN TWO WAYS AND ONE OF THEM OFFENDS
YOU.  I MEANT THE OTHER ONE.