[PCB_FORUM] Re: (Quick place by page)

Have you tried going to the page and selecting all
of the stuff on the page? I have had that work
just fine. Maybe there are a few bugs to work
out on this feature. What has Cadence told you
to do about it? You did let Cadence know, right?

Kevin McCowan
Sr. PCB Designer
TSI Telsys

Mark Salberg wrote:
Can anybody tell me why (Quick place by page) only works sometimes?
I have newly packaged 4-page Concept design that will only place by page 1 and 4. But not page 1 or 2.

It really seems to be a "hit or miss" feature that is GREAT when it works.
In many designs it will not work at all.

Any suggestions? We are using v15.1 on windows 2000.

Thanks,
Mark

http://www.freelists.org. Our list name is icu-pcb-forum
or go to http://www.freelists.org/archives/icu-pcb-forum/

Problems or Questions:

Want to post a job listing ? DON'T DO IT HERE! Better yet, join our jobs listing forum.

POST:       icu-jobs-forum@xxxxxxxxxx