[PCB_FORUM] Re: Purge Unused Padstacks

  • From: "Bolman, Shirley H" <shirley.h.bolman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 10:55:50 -0700

Gary
We purge unused padstacks when we create new physicals; especially when we
create a make-from.
It keeps the library database a little smaller, after all who needs a 3 pin sot
that has 15 padstacks attached to it?
I believe that it also helps because Allegro has a habit of remembering old
junk that takes extra time to clean up.

Shirley
It is a PRIVILEGE to be born free.
    It is a RIGHT to live free.