[PCB_FORUM] Re: Purge Unused Padstacks

  • From: Dave Seymour <dseymour@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2010 13:31:43 -0700

Gary,

The only negative that I'm aware of has to do with the ssm symbols in the
padstacks.

I recently had a job were Allegro was having a problem refreshing the ssms
(neither Refresh Padstack or Update symbols--> Shape and Flash Symbols would
work)

I ended up deleting the offending symbol, purging padstacks, and replacing the
symbol, which then worked fine.

Dave Seymour
Ixia
www.ixiacom.com<http://www.ixiacom.com>