[PCB_FORUM] Re: New www.cdnusers.org forum - suggestions (was -Re: Don't shut this blah blah

  • From: "Neville Hodder" <neville.hodder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2006 13:10:46 -0000

As a long time lurker on this list (five years) I absolutely agree with
sentiments of Austin, George Patrick and the significant majority of all
the other posters on this topic: if it ain't broke, don't fix it.

It seems that the best solution being offered by the proponents of this
Cadence sponsored alternative forum to the grievances that most posters
have made, is to make CDNUsers operate more like the Freelists email
exploder - when the site developers figure out how...

The point has already been made that this forum receives more posts in
an average week than CDNUsers has received in its entire existence.
Another point that has already been made but IMO is worth repeating:
Wouldn't it be so much easier if the Cadence website just had a link to
Freelists?

My two pence worth - yes I am an international user who managed to find
Freelists and who doesn't use the US date format (not an issue with
Outlook ;-)

Regards
N.J.Hodder