[PCB_FORUM] Re: Any comments on MakeDo?

  • From: Mark Salberg <msalberg@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 06 Jun 2005 09:47:44 -0400

Actually, we set up everything that we can in the constraint manager, (this ensures that DRC's are checked correctly back in Allegro), but MakeDo organizes it very well in the do files.
Also, anything that can not be set up in Allegro CM and must be set up in Specctra, is much easier to define, set-up and review in MaekDo.

We had David Price do an on-site demo of MakeDo which was very helpful.

Hope this helps,
Mark

Austin Franklin wrote:

Hi Mark,

Thank you for the comments.

It is MUCH easier than setting up constraints in Specctra!

What is advantageous about setting up constraints in MakeDo vs setting up constraints in constraint manager in Allegro?

Regards,

Austin

Want to post a job listing ? DON'T DO IT HERE! Better yet, join our jobs listing forum.

Scanned by IBM Email Security Management Services powered by MessageLabs. For
more information please visit http://www.ers.ibm.com