[PCB_FORUM] Re: Allegro Sub drawing / Via stitch problem

  • From: "Andrew Noonan (annoonan)" <annoonan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 10:29:34 -0700

Having faced this same issue in a recent design, I went the more
quantifiable route. I've created a simple custom report, selecting Net
Name, and Net Via Count, as my two items to report on. One report for
the pre-clipped in board, one for the post-.
Compare these reports side-by-side in a spreadsheet, add a simple
formula to compare row counts, and highlight any row that does not have
equal vias. At least you can then examine those nets and make an
evaluation.

Andrew