Re: [icon-users] moving to Raspberry Pi

  • From: Bruce Harvey <bruce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icon-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2014 08:14:56 +0000

TW’s MathPhys font is correctly installed. Using !Chars, I can type characters
into a line of text within !Draw and they are correctly displayed.

When the input is to a an equation in TW, the codes are not correctly
interpreted.

TW renders the maths pallet with only two entries of lower case d with a bar
for each of lower and upper case delta.

Regards  Bruce

Bruce Harvey
bruce_harvey@xxxxxx