Re: [icon-users] TechWriter - Locations for Stationery

  • From: Robert Hunter <robert.hunter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icon-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2014 07:49:51 +0000

Good morning

On 30/12/2014 23:19, Hans Heinsbroek wrote:
In <URL:news:local.iconusers> on Mon 29 Dec, Robert Hunter wrote:
Users of EasiWriter and TechWriter will know that hitting Menu over the
EW/TW icon bar icon and choosing Stationery from the list that appears
displays the individual items of stationery that are available.  Some
stationery items are in TechWriter.!TechWrite whilst others are in
!Boot.Resources.!EasiRes.  However there is one item whose location I
cannot find.
You may wish to specify the one item.
It may very well be StdPaper that you are referring to and unless Martin
proves me wrong I reckon it is hard coded in the absolute file.

Thanks for this.

It is indeed StdPaper. I want to change the default font. Does the fact that it is hard coded mean I cannot do so?

--
Best wishes

Robert